After the release of QuickPlan 6.0 with a ton of awesome enhancements, we got good feedbacks and suggestions from the user. QuickPlan 6.1 is to enhance the PDF exporting, excel exporting and to fix bugs – according to the ideas and requests from the users
- QuickPlan for iPhone – the winner of the “SHOW US YOUR APP VIDEO CONTEST”
- Orgchart for iPhone 1.0 gone live
◉ PDF Exporting enhancements
New options for the users to control the PDF output
- Option to render Outline and Gantt chart at same page – PM may like to export the outline and chart in same page for review purpose, this option back for the needs.
- Option to include sub project and collapsed tasks – Before QuickPlan 6.1, the tasks included in the PDF are the tasks shown on the user interface. QuickPlan 6.1 provides option to users to specify if need to include the hidden tasks (in child project, and in collapsed task groups)
- Outline task column selection – Before QuickPlan 6.1, the task columns included in the PDF outline view were same as on the user interface. QuickPlan 6.1 provides option for the users to select the output task columns separately for the PDF
- “Auto” page size – QuickPlan will try to export project in ONE PDF page if possible (under the limitation of hardware).
◉ Excel exporting enhancement
Option to select the columns will be included in the excel file – Before QuickPlan 6.1, the task columns included in the Excel file were same as on the user interface. QuickPlan 6.1 provides option for the users to select the output task columns separately for the Excel file.
New UI customization options, to lock projects, display narrow row by default, and show week day as the culture needs.
- By default to lock project
- By default to display narrow row height
- For weekly timeline scale, display the first or last day of the week on the timeline
We are eager to get more feedback and ideas from you to enhance the apps continuously. Appstore rating are reset with every new version of QuickPlan, please help us out with a good review. Tapping following link to write review or rate at Appstore.