Share project as .qpp file via email:
- Send by QuickPlan, to share whole project or partial project
- Send by iOS share panel, to share whole project
And QuickPlan supports to “open” .qpp file from email directly
Following screenshots is from QuickPlan for iPad, the steps for QuickPlan for iPhone are similar
Via email, project can be sent out to other devices, for sharing project to team members or to your other devices. There are options:
- Whole project
- Partial project – specify the project members, and the project will only includes the tasks belong to the specified project members, for delivery project to project team.
1.1 Start sharing via Email
1.2 Select to share whole project or partial project
1.3 If select to share whole project, the shared project will be same
1.4 If select to share partial project
– 1.4.1 select the project members.
– 1.4.2 Then send out project.
– 1.4.3 The shared project will only include tasks with specified members assigned.
Project can be sent out via iOS share panel directly, whole project will be sent WITHOUT exporting option.
Long press on the .qpp file in email, then open in QuickPlan to import the project.