Our new domain name for QuickPlan.
For first game of historic man vs machine match, we have the new domain name AlphaPlanGo.com for our product QuickPlan – the best planning app for the iOS devices.
QuickPlan makes the planning operation very easily, by gestures on a well designed clean interface, leaving more time for you to think deeply for your project – like the AlphaGo thinking how to GO.
WHAT’S NEW OF BETA5:
- ⌘⌥^ (Command + Alt + Ctrl) to show screenshots tips window in active project window (release the keys to hide the tips window)
- And shortcuts:
- ⇧⌥→ (Shift + Option + Right) to expand all task groups
- ⇧⌥← (Shift + Option + Left) to collapse all task groups
- ⌘] (Command + ]) to change task outline level (outdent)
- ⌘[ (Command + ]) to change task outline level (indent)
- There are some predefined lists for your quick access
- TODAY in-progressing tasks
- SLOW PROGRESSING tasks
- NOT COMPLETED tasks by schedule
- Scheduled at NON-WORKING DAY tasks
- Image exporting
- Fullscreen supporting
- Mouse move up/down on SNO and WBS columns to change task sequence (on other column, to change sequence, need to press command key)
- Copy/Paste task in same project and across projects
- Copy and Drag iCal events into QuickPlan
- Today task tracking on multiple projects
In addition of display tasks in tree structure, QuickPlan for Mac beta3 supports to display tasks in a plain LIST.
The next version, QuickPlan for Mac supports to quickly select list of
- Today – only display today in-progressing tasks
- Slow – only the tasks which complete rate < scheduled completed rate
- Overdue – only the tasks which should be completed
QuickPlan for Mac beta 3 (next beta release) will support displaying tasks in LIST view with sorting/filtering support.
QuickPlan 7.1 is to be optimised for iPad Pro, with iOS9 multitasking support, and supports to send contact to project from OrgChart.
QuickPlan Pro for iPad, the 7th Annual Awards Winner for Best Business App (third place) – http://www.bestappever.com/awards/2014/winner/busi